- Made in the USA.
- Designed by Chris Bergelin.
- Finished in Windsor Cherry on select hardwoods and veneers.
- This large curio floor clock from the Broadmour Collection features an arched pediment which showcases bookmatched, rare olive ash burl overlays.
- A special cast dial offers elaborate corner spandrels and center disk with an astrological, blue moon phase.
- The special cast design continues on the brass weights and pendulum.
- Crystal-cut grooved glass is prominent on the lower locking door and sides. More crystal-cut glass can be seen on the escapement panels.
- A total of six glass shelves are offered for presenting your collectibles, three adjustable shelves run across the entire width of the cabinet, 5-1/2″ behind the moving pendulum.
- German made, solid brass movement made by “Kieninger”.
- Cable-driven, key-wound, 8-day movement.
- Triple-chime, Westminster, St. Michael, or Whittington 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 (every 15 minutes) accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option (11pm-7am).
- Adjustable levelers under each corner provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors.
- Free brass Heirloom nameplate will be engraved with your name and special date.
- Free Heirloom Record Document with brass-finished capsule is included.
- Cabinet is illuminated by an interior light.
- Locking door for added security.
- Glass shelves can be adjusted to any level within your cabinet.
- Glass mirrored back beautifully showcases your collectibles.
- Pad-Lock™ cushioned metal shelf clips increase stability and safety.
- 2 year warranty on parts and workmanship.
- Height 88.25″ (224 cm)
- Width 40.75″ (104 cm)
- Depth 17.25″ (44 cm)
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items within 30 working days of receipt of your goods.
Ship your item back to Us