- Made in the USA.
- Finished in Golden Oak on select hardwoods and veneers.
- This elegant floor clock features rare, bookmatched olive ash burl and a raised shell and vine overlay which enhances the graceful bonnet pediment.
- Olive ash burl corner overlays frame the crystal-cut oval glass on the lower door, providing a striking view of the pendulum and weights.
- The polished brass-finished dial offers elaborate corner spandrels, a center disk, a silver chapter ring with applied brass Arabic numerals, and an astrological moon phase dial.
- The polished brass-finished pendulum includes a center disk that complements the dial and coordinates with the banded, polished-brass weight shells.
- Elaborately carved, reeded columns with turned top and bottom caps and carved oval appliques enhance the front view of the clock. The multitiered base features a decorative cutout.
- Removable beveled glass top side panels allow easy access to the movement. The side lower glass is also beveled.
- German made, solid brass movement made by “Kieninger”.
- Cable-driven, key-wound, 8-day movement.
- Triple-chime, Westminster, St. Michael, or Whittington 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 (every 15 minutes) accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option (11pm-7am).
- Adjustable levelers under each corner provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors.
- Free brass Heirloom nameplate will be engraved with your name and special date.
- Free Heirloom Record Document with brass-finished capsule is included.
- The case is illuminated by an interior light.
- Locking door for added security.
- 2 year warranty on parts and workmanship.
- Height 84.25″ (214 cm)
- Width 23″ (58 cm)
- Depth 13.5″ (34 cm)
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items within 30 working days of receipt of your goods.
Ship your item back to Us