- Made in the USA.
- Embassy Cherry finish on select hardwoods and veneers is lightly distressed for an aged appearance.
- This curvaceous floor clock features a hinged top door framed with decorative overlays and complementing detailed removable crown.
- Carved leaf design accents are complemented by the heavily carved leaf design in the lower door.
- The distinctive dial features a crystal-cut center disk framed by a decorative wood ring to match the cabinet, and a circular spun brass-tone chapter ring with satin black Arabic numerals.
- The brass and silver-finished grid style pendulum features a crystal-cut center disk to complement the dial, and is framed by a brushed brass rim. An elaborately detailed vine motif frames the pendulum.
- The face of the dial is illuminated and also provides a warm glow to the interior of the cabinet, highlighting the pendulum and weight shells.
- The bombe’ style base features an inset panel with a beautiful shell overlay gracing the cutout.
- German made, solid brass movement made by “Kieninger”.
- Cable-driven, key-wound, 8-day movement.
- Westminster melody on 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 (every 15 minutes) accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option (11pm-7am).
- Adjustable levelers under each corner provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors.
- Free Heirloom Record Document with brass-finished capsule is included.
- Free brass Heirloom nameplate will be engraved with your name and special date.
- The case is illuminated by an interior light.
- Locking door for added security.
- 2 year warranty on parts and workmanship.
- Height 84″ (213 cm)
- Width 27″ (69 cm)
- Depth 13.75″ (35 cm)
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items within 30 working days of receipt of your goods.
Ship your item back to Us