- Made in the USA.
- Tuscany Cherry finish on select hardwoods and veneers is lightly distressed for an aged appearance.
- This classic floor clock features a graceful, bookmatched olive ash burl swan neck pediment with a turned urn finial and decorative shell overlay.
- The brushed satin brass-finished astrological, blue moon phase dial features cast corner and center ornaments with a silver chapter ring and satin black Arabic numerals.
- The front lower door is framed by a decorative Gadroon molding and carved rosettes. Beveled glass highlights the lower door and bottom sides, while removable fret-cut top side panels with glass allow easy access to the movement.
- The brushed satin brass-finished pendulum with center-cut disk and weights with decorative bands complement the dial.
- Illuminated dial allows time to be viewed in a darkened setting while the glow accents the pendulum and weights.
- The distinctive columns feature large reeds and elegantly carved column caps in three locations.
- The bombe base design features a decorative cutout.
- German made, solid brass movement made by “Kieninger”.
- Cable-driven, key-wound, 8-day movement.
- Westminster melody on 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 (every 15 minutes) accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option (11pm-7am).
- Adjustable levelers under each corner provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors.
- Free Heirloom Record Document with brass-finished capsule is included.
- Free brass Heirloom nameplate will be engraved with your name and special date.
- Locking door for added security.
- 2 year warranty on parts and workmanship.
- Height 86.25″ (219 cm)
- Width 23″ (58 cm)
- Depth 13.5″ (34 cm)
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items within 30 working days of receipt of your goods.
Ship your item back to Us