- Made in the USA.
- Cherry Bordeaux finish on select hardwoods and veneers.
- The polished brass-finished dial offers detailed corner spandrels and center disc, a circular brushed silver chapter ring with applied brass Arabic numerals, and an astrological blue moon phase with a pierced star pattern.
- Polished brass-finished pendulum with complementing center disk and polished brass weight shells.
- Swan neck pediment with carved rosettes features bookmatched, olive ash burl, a decorative shell overlay, and a turned urn finial.
- The front locking door features crystal-cut grooved glass with a decorative egg & dart molding.
- Plain glass on the upper door and sides.
- Illuminated dial and case with a mirrored back.
- Free Heirloom Record Certificate with brass-finished capsule is included.
- Free brass Heirloom Nameplate will be engraved with your name and special date.
- Four floor levelers levels the cabinet on any surface.
- German made, solid brass movement made by “Kieninger”.
- Cable-driven, key-wound, 8-day movement.
- Westminster melody on 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 (every 15 minutes) accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option (11pm-7am).
- Height 86″ (218 cm)
- Width 23″ (58 cm)
- Depth 14″ (36 cm)
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items within 30 working days of receipt of your goods.
Ship your item back to Us