- Made in the USA.
- Cherry Bordeaux finish on select hardwoods and veneers.
- This floor clock showcases a simple, yet elegant design.
- The dial features a polished brass-finished bezel with an elaborate center disk and includes a silver chapter ring with applied brass Roman numerals and black serpentine hands.
- The polished brass-finished pendulum and weight shells feature a decorative center disk and bands which complement the dial.
- Glass mirrored back.
- Locking arched door features beveled glass, which is also on the sides.
- Multitiered base includes a bookmatched Olive Ash Burl overlay with a decorative cutout.
- Free Heirloom Record Certificate with brass finished capsule is included.
- Free brass Heirloom Nameplate will be engraved with your name and special date.
- Four adjustable floor levelers provide stability on uneven and carpeted surfaces.
- German made, solid brass movement made by “Kieninger”.
- Cable-driven, key-wound, 8-day movement.
- Westminster melody on 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 (every 15 minutes) accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option (11pm-7am).
- Height 79″ (201 cm)
- Width 23.75″ (60 cm)
- Depth 14″ (36 cm)
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items within 30 working days of receipt of your goods.
Ship your item back to Us