- Made in the USA.
- Tobacco finish on select hardwoods and veneers is heavily distressed with deep dents, gouges, and chisel markings for an aged appearance.
- The clock case features a multitiered flat top and base and distinctive turned columns that frame the door.
- The aged dial features an open center which offers a view of the inner workings of the time mechanism, a Harvest brass bezel, raised aged dark brass Roman numerals, and aged dark brass hands.
- Grid pendulum with complementing center casting and wood insert finished in Tobacco. Pendulum and weight shells are finished in Harvest brass.
- The locking door features graceful arched top and bottom rails with beveled glass.
- Removable, beveled topside glass panels offer easy access to the time mechanism.
- Illuminated dial.
- German made, solid brass movement made by “Kieninger”.
- Cable-driven, key-wound, 8-day movement.
- Westminster melody on 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 (every 15 minutes) accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option (11pm-7am).
- Free Heirloom Record Document with brass finished capsule is included.
- Free brass Heirloom Nameplate will be engraved with your name and special date.
- Four adjustable floor levelers provide stability on uneven and carpeted surface.
- Height 82.25″ (209 cm)
- Width 27.25″ (69 cm)
- Depth 16″ (41 cm)
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items within 30 working days of receipt of your goods.
Ship your item back to Us