- Made in the USA.
- A hand-rubbed, satin luster Cherry Bordeaux finish on cherry hardwoods and veneers.
- A flat top design features simple but elegant lines.
- The gloss white dial features raised black hour markers with a black minute track and hands. A polished chrome-finished bezel and polished chrome weight shells complement the dial.
- The polished chrome-finished grid pendulum adds to the linear appeal of the clock.
- The interior of the case is illuminated with an energy efficient LED lamp which is dimmable to three settings by touching the upper right door hinge.
- Beveled glass on the door, sides and side access panels.
- Optional polished chrome finished base plate is included.
- German made, solid brass movement made by “Kieninger”.
- Cable-driven, key-wound, 8-day movement.
- Westminster melody on 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 (every 15 minutes) accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option (11pm-7am).
- Free Heirloom Record Certificate with nickel-finished capsule is included.
- Free nickel Heirloom Nameplate will be engraved with your name and special date.
- Four adjustable floor levelers provide stability on uneven and carpeted surfaces.
- Height 80″ (203 cm)
- Width 17.25″ (44 cm)
- Depth 11.75″ (30 cm)
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items within 30 working days of receipt of your goods.
Ship your item back to Us