- Made in the USA.
- This beautiful Howard Miller mantle clock is finished in Windsor Cherry on select hardwoods and veneers.
- Hand-glazed, named after the famous English clockmaker of the late 1600s.
- Brass finished dial offers a silver chapter ring and decorative corner spandrels.
Solid-brass, German made, triple-chime Kieninger 8-day movement.
Movement plays choice of Westminster, Whittington and St. Michaels melodies.
Movement plays 4/4 hour melody (every 15 minutes) followed by hour count.
Mechanical Night time chime shut-off lever.
- An industry exclusive dual-ratchet winding arbor ensures safe movement winding.
- Bronze bushings for an extended movement durability.
- Height 14.75″ (37 cm)
- Width 10.75″ (27 cm)
- Depth 6.5″ (17 cm)
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items within 30 working days of receipt of your goods.
Ship your item back to Us