- Made in the USA.
- Finished in Windsor Cherry on select hardwoods and veneers.
- Mr. Tompion was a founding member of England’s famed Clockmaker’s Guild of the 1630s.
- Rare olive ash burl veneers on the door and hand painted gold decorations accent the case.
- Glass sides and mirrored back reveal the movement.
- Brass finished dial offers silver chapter ring.
Solid-brass, German made, triple-chime Kieninger 8-day movement.
Movement plays choice of Westminster, Whittington and St. Michaels melodies.
Movement plays 4/4 hour melody (every 15 minutes) followed by hour count.
Mechanical Night time chime shut-off lever.
- An industry exclusive dual-ratchet winding arbor ensures safe movement winding.
- Bronze bushings for an extended movement durability.
- Height 18.25″ (46 cm)
- Width 14.75″ (37 cm)
- Depth 8.25″ (21 cm)
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items within 30 working days of receipt of your goods.
Ship your item back to Us