- This unique floor clock design combines two rustic live edge wood slabs with contemporary polished nickel-finished metal accents.
- Each clock is one-of-a-kind due to the natural imperfections of the solid rustic Acacia hardwood slabs with knots, raw edges and machine marks.
- The modern white dial is suspended within two planks of rustic wood, which are supported by a polished nickel-finished base.
- An applied black Roman numeral “12”, black hour markers, and black hour and minute hands sit behind a glass crystal and are surrounded by a polished nickel-finished bezel, completing the look.
- A polished nickel-finished, split disc pendulum swings behind—and is visible in the gap of—the two wood planks.
- Quartz, battery-operated movements requires one AA sized battery and two D sized batteries (not included).
- Adjustable levelers under each corner provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors.
- Simple assembly required.
- Height 82.5″ (210 cm)
- Width 23″ (58 cm)
- Depth 14″ (36 cm)
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items within 30 working days of receipt of your goods.
Ship your item back to Us