- Made in the USA.
- Finished in Oak Yorkshire on select hardwoods and veneers.
- This classic schooldays clock features deep moldings that create the traditional octagon shape and accentuates the dial.
- Off-white Arabic numeral dial with polished brass-finished tone bezel and decorative hands.
- Polished brass-finished pendulum.
- Battery operated (Quartz), German designed movement.
- Dual-chime, Kieninger movement features a choice of Westminster or Ave Maria melodies.
- Choice of 4/4 hour melody (every 15 minutes) or melody on the full hour only.
- Volume control allows you to select desired sound level.
- Programmable, automatic night-time chime shut-off or night-time 1/2 volume reduction option.
- Requires two C size batteries (Use Alkaline batteries only).
- Height 21.25″ (54 cm)
- Width 13.75″ (35 cm)
- Depth 4″ (10 cm)
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items within 30 working days of receipt of your goods.
Ship your item back to Us