- Made in the USA.
- Finished in Windsor Casual on select hardwoods and veneers.
- This wall clock offers an Acanthus leaf molding on the pediment and base with reeded columns accenting the sides.
- The dial features an aged design and offers an antiqued, brass-finished bezel.
- Open the front door for easy access to change the batteries or set the time. The antiqued brass-finished pendulum behind the door offers a graceful lyre.
- Battery operated (Quartz), German designed movement.
- Dual-chime, Kieninger movement features a choice of Westminster or Ave Maria melodies.
- Choice of 4/4 hour melody (every 15 minutes) or melody on the full hour only.
- Volume control allows you to select desired sound level.
- Programmable, automatic night-time chime shut-off or night-time 1/2 volume reduction option.
- Requires two C size batteries (Use Alkaline batteries only).
- Height 35.25″ (90 cm)
- Width 15.75″ (40 cm)
- Depth 5.75″ (15 cm)
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items within 30 working days of receipt of your goods.
Ship your item back to Us