- Made in the USA.
- Finished in Windsor Cherry on select hardwoods and veneers.
- This elegant Broadmour wall clock offers a swan neck pediment with rosettes, turned finial, and an inlaid keystone at the center.
- Midnight blue fixed moon phase. The dial offers a polished brass-finish with a silver chapter ring.
- Decorative, polished brass-finished pendulum and dial are attached to the front-opening door for convenient access to change batteries and set time.
- Battery operated (Quartz), German designed movement.
- Dual-chime, Kieninger movement features a choice of Westminster or Ave Maria melodies.
- Choice of 4/4 hour melody (every 15 minutes) or melody on the full hour only.
- Volume control allows you to select desired sound level.
- Programmable, automatic night-time chime shut-off or night-time 1/2 volume reduction option.
- Requires two C size batteries (Use Alkaline batteries only).
- Height 36.25″ (92 cm)
- Width 15.75″ (40 cm)
- Depth 6.75″ (17 cm)
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items within 30 working days of receipt of your goods.
Ship your item back to Us