- Made in the USA.
- Finished in Windsor Cherry on select hardwoods and veneers.
- This reproduction wall clock features a barometer, thermometer, hygrometer, and a seconds track.
- The dials are off-white with black numerals and hands. The barometer dial features a red hand.
- Lower front-opening door allows easy access to the lower dial.
- Polished brass-finished pendulum appears behind the oval glass in the door.
- Seconds track requires one AA battery, not included.
Solid-brass, German made, Kieninger movement.
8-day movement plays Westminster 4/4 hour melody (every 15 minutes) followed by hour count.
Mechanical Night time chime shut-off lever.
- An industry exclusive dual-ratchet winding arbor ensures safe movement winding.
- Bronze bushings for an extended movement durability.
- Height 36″ (91 cm)
- Width 15.25″ (39 cm)
- Depth 6.5″ (17 cm)
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items within 30 working days of receipt of your goods.
Ship your item back to Us