- Finished in Golden Oak on select hardwoods and veneers.
- This wall clock offers both substance and charm. The gently scalloped arched bonnet is supported by reeded columns with artfully turned caps.
- Behind the opening door, the off-white dial features black Arabic numerals and black serpentine hour and minute hands.
- A polished brass-finished lyre and bezel provide the perfect accents to the warm wood case.
- Battery operated (Quartz), German designed movement.
- Dual-chime, Kieninger movement features a choice of Westminster or Ave Maria melodies.
- Choice of 4/4 hour melody (every 15 minutes) or melody on the full hour only.
- Volume control allows you to select desired sound level.
- Programmable, automatic night-time chime shut-off or night-time 1/2 volume reduction option.
- Requires two C size batteries (Use Alkaline batteries only).
- Height 25.25″ (64 cm)
- Width 12.5″ (32 cm)
- Depth 5″ (13 cm)
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items within 30 working days of receipt of your goods.
Ship your item back to Us