- Finish in Hampton Cherry on select hardwoods and veneers.
- This wall clock offers a decorative overlay above the arched glass.
- Dentil molding accents the pediment and base.
- Reeded columns with carved acanthus top and bottom caps frame the door.
- A lamb’s wool dial features a brushed brass-finished bezel and Roman numerals. Serpentine hands add a sophisticated flair.
- The brushed brass-finished lyre pendulum swings below
- The hinged front door opens for easy access to change the batteries or set the time.
- Battery operated (Quartz), German designed movement.
- Dual-chime, Kieninger movement features a choice of Westminster or Ave Maria melodies.
- Choice of 4/4 hour melody (every 15 minutes) or melody on the full hour only.
- Volume control allows you to select desired sound level.
- Programmable, automatic night-time chime shut-off or night-time 1/2 volume reduction option.
- Requires two C size batteries (Use Alkaline batteries only).
- Height 34″ (86 cm)
- Width 16.25″ (41 cm)
- Depth 6.25″ (16 cm)
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items within 30 working days of receipt of your goods.
Ship your item back to Us