- Traditional wood wall clock with Tuscany Cherry finish on select hardwoods and veneers.
- The aged dial features black Roman numerals and hour markers, black serpentine hour and minute hands, and a raised, antique brass-finished bezel behind flat glass.
- Features fluted columns, dentil molding above the dial, four carved overlays that accent the pediment and base, and an antique brass-finished lyre pendulum with grid.
- Battery operated, triple-chime, Japan designed movement by Rhythm.
- Harmonic movement features Westminster or Ave Maria melodies or Bim-Bam chime.
- Westminster and Ave Maria melody is available as: 4/4 hour chime (every 15 minutes) or full hour only.
- Bim-Bam chime is available on the hour only.
- Volume control allows you to select desired sound level.
- Available automatic night-time chime shut-off, from 11 PM to 5:30 AM.
- Runs on two C batteries (Use Alkaline batteries only).
- Height 27″ (69 cm)
- Width 13.75″ (35 cm)
- Depth 5.5″ (14 cm)
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items within 30 working days of receipt of your goods.
Ship your item back to Us