- Made in the USA.
- Finished in Windsor Cherry on select hardwoods and veneers.
- This tambour mantel clock features decorative egg-and-dart molding that wraps around the base, and rare olive ash burl overlays accenting the front.
- An arched glass top allows a view of the intricate solid brass clock movement.
- Dial features applied Arabic numerals and chapter ring with a polished brass finish.
- Four brass finished feet support the clock.
Solid-brass, German made, Kieninger movement.
8-day movement plays Westminster 4/4 hour melody (every 15 minutes) followed by hour count.
Mechanical Night time chime shut-off lever.
- An industry exclusive dual-ratchet winding arbor ensures safe movement winding.
- Bronze bushings for an extended movement durability.
- Height 10.75″ (27 cm)
- Width 17.5″ (44 cm)
- Depth 6.5″ (17 cm)
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items within 30 working days of receipt of your goods.
Ship your item back to Us