- Made in the USA.
- Americana Cherry finish on select hardwoods and veneers is lightly distressed for an aged appearance.
- This antique-styled mantel clock features a lightly distressed finish and is rich in reproduction hardware, giving it a very authentic look.
- Decorative reeded columns frame the dial, and reproduction hardware adds a distinctive touch to the capitals, column bases, decorative rings, and front and rear feet.
- Carpathian Elm burl pattern on the front.
- Aged to match the era, the dial features Roman numeral graphics.
Solid-brass, German made, Kieninger movement.
8-day movement plays Westminster 4/4 hour melody (every 15 minutes) followed by hour count.
Mechanical Night time chime shut-off lever.
- An industry exclusive dual-ratchet winding arbor ensures safe movement winding.
- Bronze bushings for an extended movement durability.
- Height 10.25″ (26 cm)
- Width 15.25″ (39 cm)
- Depth 5.75″ (15 cm)
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items within 30 working days of receipt of your goods.
Ship your item back to Us