- Finished in Windsor Cherry on select hardwoods and veneers.
- This traditional tambour style mantel clock is rich in details.
- A beaded molding surrounds the base, accenting the carved side scrolls and camphor burl veneered front panel.
- Lambs wool dial offers black Arabic numerals, black serpentine hands, and convex glass crystal.
Solid-brass, German made, Kieninger movement.
8-day movement plays Westminster 4/4 hour melody (every 15 minutes) followed by hour count.
Mechanical Night time chime shut-off lever.
- An industry exclusive dual-ratchet winding arbor ensures safe movement winding.
- Bronze bushings for an extended movement durability.
- Height 11.25″ (29 cm)
- Width 19″ (48 cm)
- Depth 6.75″ (17 cm)
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items within 30 working days of receipt of your goods.
Ship your item back to Us