- Finished in Windsor Cherry on select hardwoods and veneers.
- This tambour styled mantel clock features a decorative inlay pattern of multiple hardwoods.
- An arched molding crowns the case, while the base features a carved wood molding that wraps around the front and sides of the clock.
- Off-white dial features black Arabic numerals, with black serpentine hour and minute hands. A polished brass tone bezel, and convex glass crystal.
- Battery operated (Quartz), German designed movement.
- Dual-chime, Kieninger movement features a choice of Westminster or Ave Maria melodies.
- Choice of 4/4 hour melody (every 15 minutes) or melody on the full hour only.
- Volume control allows you to select desired sound level.
- Programmable, automatic night-time chime shut-off or night-time 1/2 volume reduction option.
- Requires two C size batteries (Use Alkaline batteries only).
- Height 11.5″ (29 cm)
- Width 18.25″ (46 cm)
- Depth 7″ (18 cm)
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items within 30 working days of receipt of your goods.
Ship your item back to Us