- Finished in Golden Oak on select hardwoods and veneers.
- This attractive mantel clock combines classic style with contemporary details.
- Wood columns frame all four corners of the case; elegant burl adds a touch of luxury to the front and top panels.
- Front beveled glass offers a view of the off-white dial, which features a polished brass-finished bezel, Arabic numerals, and stylish black hands.
- A unique polished brass, cylindrical pendulum complements the bezel.
- Battery operated (Quartz), German designed movement.
- Dual-chime, Kieninger movement features a choice of Westminster or Ave Maria melodies.
- Choice of 4/4 hour melody (every 15 minutes) or melody on the full hour only.
- Volume control allows you to select desired sound level.
- Programmable, automatic night-time chime shut-off or night-time 1/2 volume reduction option.
- Requires two C size batteries (Use Alkaline batteries only).
- Height 11.5″ (29 cm)
- Width 9.75″ (25 cm)
- Depth 4.75″ (12 cm)
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items within 30 working days of receipt of your goods.
Ship your item back to Us