- Rustic Cherry finish on select hardwoods and veneers is heavily distressed with deep dents, gouges, and worm holes for an aged appearance.
- The bonnet style pediment of this mantel clock features a dramatic carved shell, and the multitiered bombé base includes a decorative cutout.
- A brushed satin brass finished dial includes a black vine pattern, a circular brushed silver-finished Tempus Fugit disk, a mottled gold-tone center and black serpentine hands.
- A raised brass-tone bezel surrounds the brushed silver-finished numeral ring with applied polished brass-finished Arabic numerals and black floral pattern.
- Battery operated, triple-chime, Japan designed movement by Rhythm.
- Harmonic movement features Westminster or Ave Maria melodies or Bim-Bam chime.
- Westminster and Ave Maria melody is available as: 4/4 hour chime (every 15 minutes) or full hour only.
- Bim-Bam chime is available on the hour only.
- Volume control allows you to select desired sound level.
- Available automatic night-time chime shut-off, from 11 PM to 5:30 AM.
- Runs on two C batteries (Use Alkaline batteries only).
- Height 17.75″ (45 cm)
- Width 14.5″ (37 cm)
- Depth 8″ (20 cm)
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items within 30 working days of receipt of your goods.
Ship your item back to Us